Monday, March 22, 2010

AE I.O.U's



These are recent Sketch cards I did for 5Finity. I don't usually do a whole lot of these so I can try and improve my skill and have work I am proud of. I usually do a lot more inking, so I get a little flustered when doing these cards because I get real picky about them and want them to look good for whomever gets them. But these last two series of Voltron and Dead@17 have been really fun and I like how they came out. So here are a couple of the Artist Exclusives and I will have more cards in the next few weeks and months as well. So as soon as I can I will post those too. Thanks again for checking in.

7 comments:

mgeo said...

Looks great, Jason.

eltoromuerto said...

Thanks, George! Glad you like the Voltron, I know it's found a great home.

Gerrad McConnell said...

Really dig the card set as always. Can't wait to see how your next set of works goes...

nevalia said...

nice blog

Rigel said...

Hi,

I like reading your post.

Happy blogging!

Mike said...

Hello Jason,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!