Saturday, September 16, 2006

"And now for something completely different..."


I know, I know. This is something out of the ordinary for me to do. You see, I am not really an animation guy. But I did start off that way in college. Turned out I just like doing the illustrative side of it. So when I got this urge to do an animation character sheet I just rolled with it. The funny thing is, it was really fun. I had a good time drawing up these kids. I dunno if this will turn in to a more fully developed idea. But it is fun to play with for now. Hell, this might be a new direction for me.
......but don't hold your breath.

1 comment:

Jody said...

You could always start a comic or like short with those characters. It'd be cool to see a couple of panels with them, even just for shits and giggles. But I likes, I likes a lot :)