Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pulling my Herrera out!


Here is another lunch time ink experiment. This panel was drawn by Francisco Herrera and inked by me.He is an amazing artist and you should all go check him out.
I have noticed a real unfortunate trend in my works. As I get more and more work to ink now a days, I tend to want to do less practice inks. I know that this is absolutely the wrong way to go about it. I should want to perfect and challenge myself more when I have the time to "ink whatever I want". But I find that the times I do ink extra stuff are slipping away. I will have to do better and practice at least once a week on a bunch of panels from great artists. It's the only way I can learn and gain more flexibility in my inking techniques.
So much to do and so little time...I feel like the white rabbit.

No comments: