Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ink'n samples


As I sorta promised. Here are the sequential ink samples I said I would post. These are of J.scott Campbell's Danger Girl. I had a lot of fun doing this. It is a real challenge to do as well as a great inker like Alex Garner. Hopefully I didn't mess it up too badly. I always wondered why inkers don't get the praise that the pencilers get, but then get all of the blame when it doesn't look good? Hopefully I don't get too much blame for this.
Again...blahh, blah, blah....all images here solely for the purpose of scholarly review....yadda, yadda....

3 comments:

akt said...

i am impressed! you are an inking genius! i have no patience inking :(

akt said...

WE MISS U MOVE BAAK HERE

eltoromuerto said...

Thanks AKT.
I totally wish I could come back. I would love to sketch with you and do a little on-site ink. But it looks like I will be in Az for a while longer.....bleh.