Sunday, November 11, 2007

Creepy Inky


Here is the original image I wanted to post for halloween. But do to time constraints I went with the other one and colored it. I know it sounds weird that inking and coloring one image was faster then just inking another one. But it all comes down to the details. Plus the cartoony stuff I can do at work, while the illustrated stuff tends to be larger in size and more time oriented. This image goes along with my love for EC Comics which I have mentioned I the past. I miss the old horror comics. That's one thing I would like to see the return of in the comics medium. We have Hellboy, and for that I am thankful. But I think we could use some good ol' fashioned scare stories. Oh well, hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This ink IS creepy! I'm glad you finished it, it looks good! I thought you were going to put stuff in the background? It could use some more gore;)

StudioRisingStar said...

Creeptackular G!
Makes me want to giggle with terror!!

-SRS