Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Been a long time...


So I know many of you (if there are any of you left) are wondering why I haven't updated in a while. Well I have a new job and that takes up all of my time and energy. I do my best to get some sketches and stuff done, but I think I have been a bit laxed in my efforts to keep up the blog. I am working on getting back into the groove. And I promise things will get better. The International Comic Convention in San Diego is coming up on July 20th-23rd. I will be there checking out the industry and hanging out with friends. I hope to see all of you there, if you can make it. Along that line I did an ad for the art school supply store that I work at with an old EC Comics feel. I was hoping to promote inking supplies to the students. But mostly it was just fun for me to create.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's SWEET!

akt said...

awesome cover!

Jody said...

Totally sweet. I showed this one to Neal and he really liked it. Way to apply those creative talents to your boring job!

Jody said...

It's been 10 days... What you been doin honkey? Wackin it? Get back to drawin!

Anonymous said...

I love it how a zobmie, after untold years of being shackled, and has had all of his clothes almost rotting off, still has time to fing a tombstone belt buckle. That dead guy has the righ idea